Our Worship Warriors work collaboratively to ensure that prayer and worship is at the centre of everything we do at St Catherine's.
Their role includes:
- Being positive role models during collective worship.
- Helping the school evaluate and improve collective worship.
- Lead worship through songs, prayer, music, story and drama.
- Support our school as we learn about and live out our values which include respect, kindness, humility, compassion, integrity and honesty.
- Visiting other schools in order to suggest new ideas to improve worship and reflection at St Catherine's.
Keep an eye out to see what we have planned for the rest of the year!
Our Worship Warriors are:
Greta and Alfie from 5E
Belle and Bobby from 5L
Connor and Ashley from 6M
Russell and Emily from 6P