Our Worship Warriors work collaboratively to ensure that prayer and worship is at the centre of everything we do at St Catherine's.
Their role includes:
- Being positive role models during collective worship.
- Helping the school evaluate and improve collective worship.
- Gathering our community for Collective Worship through lighting the candle and sending off with a thought and a blessing at the end.
- Lead worship through songs, prayer, music, story and drama.
- Support our school as we learn about and live out our values which include respect, kindness, humility, compassion, integrity and honesty.
- Visiting other schools in order to suggest new ideas to improve worship and reflection at St Catherine's.
Keep an eye out to see what we have planned for the rest of the year!
Worship Warriors 2021-2022
Our Worship Warriors are:
Kolbi from 5E
Ben from 5H
Elsie from 6LD
Harry from 6M