In November, we held a Multi-Faith week, as a celebration of the diverse and multi-cultural world we live in.
We all had a wonderful week learning about a number of religions and cultures through story, drama, dance, roleplay and art.
- A year 6 visit to Queen's Park in Bedford, for a tour of a mosque, church and gurdwara.
- Year 5 visiting St Mary's Church and the Church of the Twelve Apostles (Greek Orthodox Church) to compare and contrast the features of - the church and how the Eucharist/Holy Communion is carried out.
- A visit for Years 1-4 from Bhaktivedanta Manor to teach them about the traditions of Hare Krishna.
- A Hindu dance session for Foundation Stage.
- A focus on faith stories in English lessons and assemblies for the week.
- A collaborative piece of artwork created by each year group, showcasing their studies of their contrasting religion.
- Cross-phase carousel to explore a number of different faiths.